Tuesday, January 17, 2012

freedom from fear

Remember this four freedoms, from Mr Roosevelt, 1941, that every people in the world should enjoy:

Freedom of speech and expression
Freedom of worship
Freedom from want
Freedom from fear

Then reflect them into your daily life, do you already enjoy those freedoms? all? partially? below is short discussion of me vs myself

my self: I wanna reflect these freedoms to myself, my daily life in job site..in which I feel, and probably all my friends who work here too & their families, at least psychologically, unsecure..

me:how come? there are hundreds of police & army at freeport site..can you see so many route patrols cars with apparatus within driving around from HL-LL-HL for security patrols?

my self: yea you just right, but please see facts that shooting after shooting continue to happen..with two digits death tolls now and the murderers cant be brought to justice yet :(
why these irresponsible people so hate us? we just make a living here, for our beloved family..we dont make any enemy here

me: bro, see the big picture, they dont target you, they must have bigger agenda

my self: what? there is nothing bigger than people being murdered, imagine the feeling of the family left behind!

me: cant discuss here bro..lets go private!

myself : so you dont have the first freedom, freedom of speech and expression

me: and we both dont have the fourth freedom :(

No comments: