Saturday, January 14, 2012

my little Papuan fellows



I met these three little fellows at Tembagapura hospital. What am thinking at that time was they're so happy, playing around corridor, laughing & always say hello to evryone entering "his territory". God, I remember my Tama, 2trs old now, at home, thousand km away from me..

As it was quick encounter, I have no time asking whether they go to school or not. Hopefully they are..there were several schools available in Tembagapura and Banti, closest village from Tembagapura. Guys, education is important for your future, so you can manage your own wealthy resources some time in the future...

Deep inside my heart, I was respecting you, your culture, your beautiful land. My family and I am living from your natural resources extraction..I wish you all the best in your future!

No comments: