Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friend of mine



Well, this is the story a year a go..meet US guy who gave Hydrologic Training at Tembagapura. He is, surprisingly, so religious..He gave 10% of his income for the sake of his religion, and me? man, just 2.5%!

I was interested to discuss, not only hydrology topic, but also about his opinion about Iraqis war, political, and in my opinion didnt represented by his government. I think we should understand that in many countries, their government policy are not always inline with the interest of the people. So, we might hate specific government i.e. US who enjoy sending troops around the world for bloody war but no good to hate its people too..

Back to my friend here, I like his way of thinking, his opinion about family value, respecting people, and how cool he deal with problems. its nothing to worry life. a good life. So my friend, you some how gave me life learning, to re-think my life, do many good things to my religion..its the way for happiness

Finally, he back to US, and gave me his holy book. I didnt ask why he gave me it, I already told him am a Moslem. Anyway, I will keep it & if have time read it, but most importantly I'll read my holy book, Quran, keep it in my heart & life with it..as a life time guidance.

No comments: