Saturday, January 14, 2012

Freeport Tembagapura Mosque



That was last fasting break ramadhan followed by last year in Darussaadah Great Mosque Tembagapura, Papua. Oh God, it was so amazing, its touch my heart enterily :)..the mix feeling of celebrating successful fasting in Ramadhan far away from family but closed to other moslems who have same emotion..This event was worth it to remember.




Darussadah mosque formally opened by Freeport on 15 Nov 1994, and it was Ustadz Zainuddin MZ (alm) who also gave his signature..it was a great mosque, its full of religious activities, has many ustadzs who ready to teach, has multimedia rooms, radio station (Suara HMM), modern library, and soft carpet hehe..if you do sujud, you might wanna do it in looong time.

I think I'll remember this mosque in my life time, clearly its coloring my spiritual journey..

No comments: